- Teenagers On Drugs: What Parents Should Know About Teens Getting Hooked On DXM
- (Photo : Scott Olson/Getty Images) CHICAGO - DECEMBER 05: Cold medicines containing dextromethorphan are offered for sale at a retail store December 05, 2006 in Chicago, Illinois. According to reports, between 1999 and 2004 the abuse of over the ...
- Is Florida bill to restrict some cough syrup sales a solution looking for a
- Lizbeth Benacquisto, R-Fort Myers, would prohibit sales to anyone under age 18 of medication that includes the ingredient, dextromethorphan, also known as DXM.
- Drug-drug interactions and QT prolongation as a commonly assessed cardiac
- In the therapy of pseudobulbar affect (PBA) dextromethorphan is co-administered with low quinidine doses. While quinidine doses are of orders of magnitude lower than those for arrhythmia treatment, 20-30 mg vs 800-2400 mg , the related risk of QT ...
- New data indicate progress in campaign to prevent opioid deaths in Marin
- Dale's son has struggled with drug abuse, nearly dying after overdosing on dextromethorphan, a cough-suppressant contained in a variety of over-the-counter cold and cough medications. Other active Marin parents, such as Ric Torchon and Britt Rosenmayr, ...
- Dextromethorphan: Why it's not just cough medicine
- Today's guest bloggers are John Pitsakis, PharmD Candidate, Jefferson School of Pharmacy; Gregory Heindel, PharmD, Pediatric Pharmacy Resident at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; and Laura Modafferi, PharmD, Emergency Room Pharmacy ...
Dextromethorphan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dextromethorphan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.