A selection of articles related to dextrorphan pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Dextrorphan Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dextrorphan Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Dextrorphan Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dextrorphan Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could Party Drug Ketamine Treat and Even Cure Clinical Depression?
- Those of a certain age may remember a drug popular about forty years ago among the disco set known as “Special K.
- Reprogrammed pancreatic cells could treat type 1 diabetes
- One avenue of research for new treatments for type 1 diabetes is to replace the insulin-secreting beta cells of the pancreas, which are destroyed by the disease.
- Efficacy and safety of Maekmoondong-tang for chronic dry cough: a study
- Jpn J Pharmacol. 1993;62(2):155–9.View ArticlePubMed; Miyata T.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Phase III Trial of AVP-786 for
- "Avanir is harnessing the unique pharmacology of AVP-786 to further develop multiple potential breakthrough CNS therapies," continued Dr. Siffert. "The broad development program ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.