- "Apartheid hero" school name-changes must happen by September
- Schools have until September to change names that are offensive, derogatory or which hail apartheid heroes, or it will done for them, according to Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi. “We are giving schools a new guideline.
- What Was Apartheid? It's 67 Years Since DF Malan Explained what the Policy
- On 2 September, 1948, South African Prime Minister DF Malan explained to parliament what the new policy of apartheid would entail. The following year, the first apartheid measure was introduced: the Prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act of 1949.
- Is nationalism part of our political DNA? A new biography of DF Malan holds
- Biographies, like jokes about tragedies, can oftentimes be written too soon.
- We hang out behind-the-scenes at the taping of Jou Show
- The show has a brand new set and it is being shot in a new location, D.F. Malan High School.
- The Speech That Won't Go Away
- Nwadeyi gave voice to the experiences of black students who, on a daily basis, are forced to deal with instances of racism and brutal inequality at the university - an institution that bred the architects of apartheid such as DF Malan.
Df Malan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Df Malan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.