- Sisters on centre stage
- Prayogas at the madhyama and panchama carried punch, while unusual touches lit up the dhaivata and nishada suite. At the tara sthayi, it was a triumph of the nagaswaram style all the way, admirably executed, whether in the superfast passages or the ...
- Gamaka, a guilty pleasure
- In Carnatic Music, there are seven basic notes, christened Shadja (Sa), Rishabha (Ri), Gaandhaara (Ga), Madhyama (Ma), Panchama (Pa), Dhaivata (Da), Nishaada (Ni) and the recurring Shadja. The Shadja and Panchama excepted, these notes have at ...
- In sync with her bani
- Her extended bowing on madhyama and dhaivata in Khambodi, brought out the beauty of the raga. . She explored the contours of the raga by traversing smoothly across octaves.
- Talent marred by rare blemishes
- But before Thodi was fully exhausted, Sandeep launched into a gratuitous graha bhedam of Gambhira Nattai anchored at shuddha dhaivata and Bilahari at shuddha rishabha for which Vittal Ramamurthy's violin reinforced the shifts in tonic notes.
- Tracery of delicate sancharas
- Soothing karvais at the gandhara, dhaivata and shadja were take-off points for brigas akin to flashes of sunlight reflected from silvery shoals of darting fish.
Dhaivata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhaivata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfruity pebbles
clopidogrel pregnancy category
sarin gas attack on the tokyo subway
antonio salieri works
bessarabia principality of moldavia