- Mercy and the courts
- The power given to the President by Article 72 of our Constitution has been in the spotlight in recent years. Post the Dhananjoy Chatterjee case, the sole surviving convict of the Mumbai attacks of 26/11 also pleaded for a presidential pardon which was ...
- Know Dhananjoy Chatterjee, the rapist who was hanged in Bengal
- New Delhi: Dhananjoy Chatterjee is a name that echoed in the walls of judicial system of India for 14 long years. His death sentence became one of the most controversial capital punishments ever given in the history of Indian judiciary.
- How India hanged a poor watchman whose guilt was far from established
- Although bearing a Brahmin name, Dhananjay Chatterjee was far from being a member of the Kolkata bhadralok, or intellectual elite. He was an impoverished guard in a building where an 18-year-old named Hetal Parekh was found dead in March 1990.
- Yakub Memon to be executed: Here are the most prominent cases of convicts who
- Dhananjoy Chatterjee was a security guard who was hanged on 14 August 2004 in the Alipore central jail for rape and murder of 18-year-old Hetal Parekh in Bhowanipore, West Bengal. Chatterjee was a security guard of the complex where the victim stayed ...
- India carries out rare execution
- Dhananjoy Chatterjee, 39, was hanged at dawn at the Alipore Central Jail in Calcutta where he had spent the last 13 years in solitary confinement.
Dhananjoy Chatterjee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhananjoy Chatterjee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dhananjoy Chatterjee Topics
Related searcheskung fu hustle landlord
maple leaf gardens history
bible and reincarnation john 91-3
vancomycin clinical indications
sham shui po district external link
nineteenth century evolutionists