- Dr S Bhattacharya conferred with 43rd Dhanvantari Award
- Mumbai : Internationally acclaimed cardiac surgeon Dr Sudhansu Bhattacharya was presented with the 43rd Dhanvantari Award by the Dhanvantari Medical Foundation (DMF) for his pioneering work in the field of cardiology. The award was presented to Dr ...
- Looking for Dhanvantari, physician of gods
- Not many people know that there is a temple dedicated to Lord Dhanvantari in Moti Dhanej village of Maliya taluka in Junagadh district.
- 'Stress major factor in rising cases of cardiac ailments'
- In a tete-a-tete with Manasi Tahalani, 43rd Dhanvantari Award Winner and Head of Department of Cardiac Thoracic Surgery at Bombay Hospital, Dr Sudhanshu Bhattacharya, gave an insight into his journey as a doctor from a cardiac surgeon and the highs ...
- State to recruit 100 lecturers, 83 docs in Ayush dept
- A 125-foot-tall Dhanvantari statue will be unveiled on the occasion. Notice slapped. Khader said there was no connection between the ongoing '108' staffers' protest and the State government.
Dhanvantari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhanvantari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.