Dharma Shastra Dictionary
A selection of articles related to dharma shastra dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Dharma Shastra Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Dharma Shastra Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dharma Shastra Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gita Dictionary
- 18.31 adharmam sin; opposite of dharma. 1.
- 19. Vijnana and Dharma
- (stages). The basis for all the dharmas is the Manu Dharma Sastra (Code of Manu). There is no .
- APPENDIX 5: MULTILINGUAL DICTIONARY FOR MULTIFAITH
- which the dictionary has been compiled thus far, the limitations of resources at Vedas that Supreme Divinity made all things” (Manava-Dharma Sastra 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dharma Shastra Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Dharmashastra | Define Dharmashastra at Dictionary.com
- Dharmashastra definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Dharmashastra - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- a Brahmanical collection of rules of life often in the form of a metrical law book. Variants of DHARMASHASTRA.
- Manava-dharma-shastra - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary
- Manu-smrti. officially Manava-dharma-shastra. Most authoritative of the books of the Hindu law code (Dharma-shastra).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dharma Shastra Dictionary Topics
eurofighter typhoon naval
y dynion mwyn
black moor animal description
operation fortitude myths