Dharma Shastra Dictionary
A selection of articles related to dharma shastra dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Dharma Shastra Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Dharma Shastra Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dharma Shastra Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gita Dictionary
- 18.31 adharmam sin; opposite of dharma. 1.
- 19. Vijnana and Dharma
- (stages). The basis for all the dharmas is the Manu Dharma Sastra (Code of Manu). There is no .
- APPENDIX 5: MULTILINGUAL DICTIONARY FOR MULTIFAITH
- which the dictionary has been compiled thus far, the limitations of resources at Vedas that Supreme Divinity made all things” (Manava-Dharma Sastra 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dharma Shastra Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Dharmashastra | Define Dharmashastra at Dictionary.com
- Dharmashastra definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Dharmashastra - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- a Brahmanical collection of rules of life often in the form of a metrical law book. Variants of DHARMASHASTRA.
- Manava-dharma-shastra - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary
- Manu-smrti. officially Manava-dharma-shastra. Most authoritative of the books of the Hindu law code (Dharma-shastra).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dharma Shastra Dictionary Topics
list of south asian surnames
galaxy angel vanilla h h
boeing corporate governance