Dharma Shastra Dictionary
A selection of articles related to dharma shastra dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Dharma Shastra Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Dharma Shastra Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dharma Shastra Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gita Dictionary
- 18.31 adharmam sin; opposite of dharma. 1.
- 19. Vijnana and Dharma
- (stages). The basis for all the dharmas is the Manu Dharma Sastra (Code of Manu). There is no .
- APPENDIX 5: MULTILINGUAL DICTIONARY FOR MULTIFAITH
- which the dictionary has been compiled thus far, the limitations of resources at Vedas that Supreme Divinity made all things” (Manava-Dharma Sastra 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dharma Shastra Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to Dharma Shastra Dictionary.
- Dharmashastra | Define Dharmashastra at Dictionary.com
- Dharmashastra definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Dharmashastra - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- a Brahmanical collection of rules of life often in the form of a metrical law book. Variants of DHARMASHASTRA.
- Manava-dharma-shastra - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary
- Manu-smrti. officially Manava-dharma-shastra. Most authoritative of the books of the Hindu law code (Dharma-shastra).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.