- Ninth wicket pair set Thurstan for a dramatic win
- The ninth wicket pair of Navod Samarakoon and Isitha Wijesundara guided Thurstan from being 73 for eight wickets at one stage to post 203 runs and set the stage for a dramatic 68 runs victory over Dharmasoka in the Inter School Under-19 Limited Overs ...
- Poor season haunts both Ananda and Nalanda
- This year Ananda have played 14 matches and won three against Bandaranayake MMV Gampaha, Dharmapala Pannipitiya and Dharmasoka Ambalangoda. They won six matches on first innings while losing only to Trinity College. Nalanda have played 17 ...
- It's an even-stevens clash
- Looking back at the performances of the two sides the Anandians led by fourth year coloursman Nisal Fransisco has played 14 matches so far recording three outright wins against Bandaranayake MV Gampaha, Dharmasoka MV Ambalangoda and ...
- Singer Cup U19 schools cricket: Dharmasoka beat Holy Cross by 8 wickets
- Dharmasoka College Ambalangoda beat Holy Cross College Kalutara by eight wickets in the first round match of the Singer Trophy Under 19 inter-school cricket tournament played at Kalutara esplanade yesterday. Sachitha Jayathilake of S. Thomas' College ...
- Big Match: Isipathana hold's the edge over arch rivals Thurstan
- Isipathana on the other hand anchored by fifth year coloursman Salinda Ushan are unbeaten having played 18 matches recording three outright wins against Anuradhapura Central, Holy Cross Kalutara and Dharmasoka MV Ambalangoda and securing 12 ...
Dharmasoka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dharmasoka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream meaning dictionary
rl circuit parallel circuit
welsh morphology nouns