A selection of articles related to dhatu vada.
Original articles from our library related to the Dhatu Vada. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dhatu Vada.
- Banyan: Correspondences
- Ficus benghalensis Folk Names: Arched Fig, Indian Fig Tree, Indian God Tree, Vada Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Maui Powers: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Dhatu Vada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhatu Vada books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Problematica filosofiei indiene
- Nu există pentru obiecte (dhatu), ca şi pentru santana , suport. Ele înşile sunt agregate de forţe, fie interne sau externe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Śūnyatā - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [Matsumoto Shiro] asserts that dhatu-vada is the object that the Buddha criticized in founding Buddhism, and that Buddhism is nothing but unceasing critical ...
- "Zen is not Buddhism": Recent Japanese Critiques of Buddha
- This "locus" that is denied by the teaching of causality is given the name" dhatu," and any teaching that implies the existence of a dhatu is called' 'dhatu-vada," a ...
- The Tathagatagarbha Theory Reconsidered
- (1989)，who characterized the Tathagatagarbha theory as a dhatu- vdda, a theory ... In my opinion, the dhatu-vada hypothesis—as denoting a current of doctrine ...
- A critical study of Rasamritam and it's applied aspects - NCBI
- No description of Abhraka, chief material for Dhatuvadaas a separate chapter shows the less importance of Abhraka in comparison to Gandhaka in this ...
- The Tathagatagarbha Theory Reconsidered - JStor
- dhatu-vada thesis and the critique of "original enlightenment," the rela- tionship ... dicts the Buddhist iinya-vada or theory of coarising, thus claiming that the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.