- The 12 Ayatanas and the 18 Dhatus
- The 12 Ayatanas and the 18 Dhatus.
- Abhidharmakosa Chapter 1: Dhatu (Elements) Overview: Chapters 1
- relationship between the 5 skandhas, 12 ayatanas and 18 dhatus (see Table 2), deals with some out a detailed attribute study of the dhatus (see Table 3).
- Dahtu – Dosha – Subdosha
- Dahtu, Upadhatu, Malas, Origin of Srota, Dosha, Subdosha. Dhatu. Tissues.
- Punarnava from Himalaya
- According to Ayurveda, Punarnava acts on the rasa, rakta and mamsa dhatus. It is used as a rasayana for lungs, heart, and kidneys as well as a diuretic, expectorant, and anti-diabetic.
- AYURVEDA - DHATUS - SAPTADHATUS = SEVEN DHATUS.
- They are of great importance in Ayurveda. Ayurveda gives specific treatment methods for diseases related to different dhatus.
- Dhatu In Ayurveda - Seven Dhatus Of Ayurveda
- Dhatus are the basic tissues, which maintain and nourish the body. Here are some basic information on dhatu and its significance.
- Eighteen dhatus - Rigpa Wiki
- Apr 13, 2011 Eighteen dhatus (Skt. aṣṭadaśa dhātu; Wyl. khams bco brgyad) — a classification of all knowable things into eighteen 'elements'.
- Dhatu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dhatu may refer to: Dhatus (Ayurveda) -- the seven fundamental elements of the body; Dhatu - a Buddhist technical term meaning 'realm'.
Dhatus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhatus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.