- No Suit-Boot or Dhoti-Gamcha! Middle class needs a customised budget
- Now, headlines don't look good with Dhoti-Gamcha, unless you happen to be the editor of “Dakshini Madhya Pradesh Kisan Dainik” or “Harit Pradesh Andolan Saaptahik”. We want our money back now from the Prime Minister who addressed the world and ...
- When Sibiraj turned dhoti-clad gangster for Pokkiri Raja
- Actor Sibiraj has revealed that it took two months for him to master the art of wearing a dhoti and get comfortable in it for his gangster's role in forthcoming Tamil fantasy comedy “Pokkiri Raja”, which releases in cinemas on Friday.
- Enter, the dhoti-kurta sarkar
- In doing so, Modi has sought to remove the suit-boot sarkar tag that Rahul Gandhi had given him and replace it with a dhoti-kurta image, projecting himself as the new messiah of the poor and oppressed.
- Politics of chauvinism
- Initially, with Zia's blessing the MQM made a joint front with G M Sayyed and his Sindhu Desh movement against the Punjabis and the Mohajirs (remember: Sindhi-Mohajir bhai bhai, dhoti naswar kahan se aye). Soon, after the massacre of Mohajirs in ...
- Bollywood is standing shoulders above the rest. You want to join in?
- Not a fan of plunging necklines and backless dresses but still want to show off some skin? Go for shoulder baring this spring for a fun, flirtatious look. And there's no dearth of celeb inspo if you're looking for some.
Dhoti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhoti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreligious symbols of death
paul rusesabagina legacy
iyengar yoga philosophy
fallacies of definition