Dhu Al Qidah
- Eid Al Adha will be on September 23
- Eid Al Adha will start on September 23 as the moon of Dhu Al Hijjah, the last month in the lunar calendar, is expected on be sighted on September 13, according to a UAE astronomer.
- Hajj pilgrimage stampede: a visual guide to the fatal crush near Mecca
- The Saudi civil defence said the stampede occurred when two groups of pilgrims walking towards the Jamarat pillars met at the junction of Street 204 and Street 223 in the Mina tent city.
- Eid Al-Adha 2015: Muslims Observe The Feast Of Sacrifice
- Eid al-Adha, the Festival of Sacrifice, is observed on from the evening of Sept. 23 to Sept. 24, 2015 in North America.
- Saudi: Eid al-Adha to start on Sep. 24
- The announcement was made after the kingdom's official moon-sighting body watched for the Dhul Hijjah crescent, which is the twelfth and final month in the Islamic calendar. The Islamic lunar calendar depends on sightings of the moon – a practice which ...
Dhu Al Qidah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhu Al Qidah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dhu Al Qidah Topics
Related searchesthe killers band quotes
telenovela telenovela world summit
tremere new world of darkness
chinese social relations