- Noun, 1. Dhu al-Hijjah - the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar and the season of the hajj; has one extra day in leap years. Dhu al-Hijja, Dhu'l-Hijja, Dhu'l- ...
- Mobile phone shops to be Saudized in six months
- 3 (Dhul Hijjah 1), the Saudi Press Agency reported. Al-Haqbani said the new decision will be implemented in cooperation with the ministries of commerce and industry, municipal and rural affairs, and communications and information technology.
- What Can We Do as Muslims in Wake of #ParisAttacks?
- Yes, we are all frustrated. We feel sorrow. We feel pain.
- How Can Muslims Proactively Combat or Guard Against Extremists?
- I went to bed last night praying. The news of the San Bernardino murders were just breaking out and obviously, I prayed it would not be Muslims who were responsible. Today, God answered my prayers by allowing it to be just so.
- Black to the Future: A Black History Month Reflection from Margari Aziza Hill
- Editor's Note: This is the first in a series of articles and reflections for Black History month. By Margari Aziza Hill. Know from whence you came.
- Eid Al Adha dates announced!
- The announcement was made after Saudi Arabia's official moon-sighting body failed to detect the Zul Hijjah moon on Sunday.
Dhul Qadah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhul Qadah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dhul Qadah Topics
Related searcheswes jackson quotes
mashhad tourist attractions
shashi kapoor biography
eye contact fear and intimidation