- We need support, not bullying, says Maldives
- Maldives Foreign Minister Dunya Maumoon has asserted that her government “will not be apologetic” for upholding the rule of law despite “international pressure.
- Fiji needs help after Cyclone Winston, a portent of climate chaos to come
- By Dunya Maumoon. Today Fiji will make a formal appeal to international donors for assistance in rebuilding after being hit by one of the strongest tropical storms in history.
- British MPs praise Maldives' democracy after Indian Ocean country funds fact
- Dunya Maumoon, the Foreign Minister whose department paid for the trip, appeared to take a veiled swipe at Amal Clooney, the British human rights lawyer who has called for financial sanctions as legal counsel for Mr Nasheed,. “For too long the Maldives ...
- Won't apologise for upholding law, Maldives tells UN council
- Speaking at the 31st session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, foreign minister Dhunya Maumoon said Maldives is asked by some to set aside the laws in place for one or two individuals. Such suggestions undermine efforts to protect human rights ...
- There's no political instability in the Maldives: Foreign Minister
- However, Foreign Minister Dunya Maumoon says there's no political instability in the country and that the government is working within the democratic framework of the Maldives. In an email interview with The Hindu, Ms. Maumoon speaks of various issues ...
Dhunya Maumoon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhunya Maumoon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.