- Occult Glossary: Theosophical and oriental terms defined and explained. ... From this term is drawn the phrase dhyani-chohans or dhyani-buddhas — words so ...
- Duties of a Dhyani Chohan - Philaletheians
- Duties of a Dhyani Chohan v. 13.10, uploaded to www.
- Sons of the Fire-Mist - Philaletheians
- Dhyani-Chohans, Bodhisattvas, Nirmanakayas, Tulkus: Our true Guardian Angels 19. The Elixir of Life is within Their grasp. 25.
- Appendix 3 - Souls of Distortion
- Pitris**, the Prajapati, and so on; and as Dhyani Buddhas, the Chohans, Melhas ... which neither our Creators (the Dhyan Chohans) nor their creatures can ever ...
- Mahatma Letter Ten
- Were we to admit that even the highest Dhyani. Chohans are liable to err under a delusion, then there would be no reality for us indeed and the occult sciences ...
- Download this PDF file - The University of Sydney
- often fallen devas or “Dhyani Chohas” (would be ascenders from previous .... ( Dhyani Chohans or “great Pitris”) “who had enjoyed their rest from, previous.
- India blocks Colgate patents for spices
- roots represent the Supreme Being… but one has to go beyond those roots to unite oneself with Krishna… its boughs are Hiranyagarbha (Brahma or. Brahman in his highest manifestation), the highest Dhyani-Chohans or. Devas.
- Dhyāni-Chohan - Theosopedia
- Dec 9, 2011 A Sanskrit Tibetan compound; Dhyani meaning “meditation” and the Tibetan “ Chohan” meaning “Lord;” hence, “Lord of Meditation,” a general ...
- Our Invisible Ancestors - Some Statements of H.P.B.
- Generically, they are known as the Dhyan Chohans, and are the collective hosts of ... By this name celestial beings, Dhyan-Chohans or Dhyani-Buddhas, are ...
- Occult Glossary - D E F - The Theosophical Society
- From this term is drawn the phrase dhyani-chohans or dhyani-buddhas — words so frequently used in theosophical literature and so frequently misconceived as ...
- Three Fundamental Propositions
- Moreover the Teachers say openly that not even the highest Dhyani-Chohans have ever penetrated the mysteries beyond those boundaries that separate the ...
- Dhyan-chohans – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
- Dhyan-chohans (do sânscrito, dhyani, contemplação; e do tibetano, chohan, senhor) é uma expressão usada na Teosofia para designar uma hierarquia de ...
Dhyani Chohans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dhyani Chohans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dhyani Chohans Topics
Related searchesnoblesse oblige example
list of communities in alberta towns
hindu faith dictionary
charles darwin legacy
sikorsky ilya muromets performance