Diabetic Nephropathy Epidemiology
A selection of articles related to diabetic nephropathy epidemiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Diabetic Nephropathy Epidemiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diabetic Nephropathy Epidemiology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Diabetic Nephropathy Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diabetic Nephropathy Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers Question Use of Biomarkers for Successful Management of Kidney
- The leading author of the study is Dr. Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the UO of Nephrology and Dialysis, Company Medicine Hospital Pope John XXIII (ex Ospedali Riuniti) in Bergamo, Italy. Remuzzi's research is primarily concerned with the causes of ...
- Recent progress in genetic and epigenetic research on type 2 diabetes
- However, the explosive increase in the prevalence of T2DM during the past several decades cannot be explained by genetic factors alone, as it is unlikely that our genomes have changed during this relatively short time period.
- Graft Failure in Emerging Adult Heart Transplant Recipients
- Emerging adulthood (17–24 years) is a period of high risk for graft failure in kidney transplant. Whether a similar association exists in heart transplant recipients is unknown.
- Juvenile Diabetes Is on the Rise
- The annual prevalence of pediatric diabetes and pediatric diabetic nephropathy “markedly increased starting at age 12 years,” a new analysis of insurance data shows. The results were published online ahead of print on December 17, 2015, and appear in ...
- International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus, 4th Ed., Excerpt #11
- Both the Finnish Diabetic Nephropathy (FinnDiane) study and the Pittsburgh EDC study report that in the absence of renal disease and microalbuminuria, the long-term mortality risk in T1DM is not increased compared with the general population .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.