- Saturn's moon Titan
- There are trace amounts of other hydrocarbons, such as ethane, diacetylene, methylacetylene, acetylene and propane; as well as other gases such as cyanoacetylene, hydrogen cyanide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, cyanogen, argon and helium.
- A Semiconducting Fabric to Discharge Static Current
- Irradiation turned diacetylenes into polydiacetylenes, which are semiconducting materials. The resulting fibre turned pink. "That's okay.
- Turmeric Compound Spices Up An Antimicrobial Surface
- The curcumin resides mostly within a bilayer of diacetylene fatty acids (blue) and phospholipid (black) molecules. Glucose molecules (pink) stick to passing bacteria and expose them to the curcumin.
- Plastics Change Color—and Back—in Less Than 1 Second
- Not only do the peptides stabilise the diacetylene but they also enable the material to self-assemble into continuous fibres.
Diacetylene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diacetylene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesreality truth
pf commands and options
bahya ibn paquda neoplatonism
joo guimares rosa biography
shamanism in china
torsades de pointes treatment