A selection of articles related to diacritic marks.
Original articles from our library related to the Diacritic Marks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diacritic Marks.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Diacritic Marks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diacritic Marks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Weekend Preview: Would FA Cup Glory Be Enough for Arsene Wenger and Arsenal?
- In terms of protest, it's hardly the Black Panthers. When you've bothered to use accent marks to guide pronunciation, it doesn't scream revolution. Fight Cajole the power.
- A Beginner's Guide to Computers
- The keys typically found on computer keyboards can be classified into three main categories: alphanumeric keys, which include the letters and numbers on a keyboard; punctuation keys, which include the comma, period, semicolon, and accent marks; and ...
- Windows 10 tip: Access symbols, emojis, and other special characters
- Click any letter or symbol to see variations of that letter, including those with accents and diacritical marks. On the symbols layout, for example, click and hold the 1/2 symbol to see eight additional fractions.
- OUCH: It takes under 140 characters for Bret Baier to nutshell GOP debate
- If you don't use normalized UTF-8 certain letters with diacritical marks can actually count as two characters. Twitter was based off of SMS text messaging protocols which limit data size to 160 bytes.
- Hats Off to the Circumflex
- Sometime during the third century B.C., Aristophanes of Byzantium, chief scholar at the library of Alexandria, created a series of marks with which to record the complex intonations of spoken Greek.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.