A selection of articles related to diagonal geometry.
Original articles from our library related to the Diagonal Geometry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diagonal Geometry.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Diagonal Geometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diagonal Geometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Engineering ingenuity underlies new Calgary Central Library
- The fact that only two of the 53 panels were identical due to the geometry of the site played a significant role in the decision. ...
- Opportunity for Accuracy: Terrestrial SOPs attractive supplement to GNSS
- Common metrics used to assess the quality of the spatial geometry of GNSS SVs are the parameters of the geometric dilution of precision (GDOP); namely, horizontal dilution of precision (HDOP), time dilution of precision (TDOP), and VDOP.
- A Painter's Progress: Monique Mouton's Rough Edges
- “More Near (V),” a blue-toned field encircled by diagonal strokes resembling black sunbeams, fully embraces its trapezoidal format, the paint reaching all four edges of the quirkily cut sheet. ...
- Review: Art of the State 2016 Delivers Mixed Signals at Arvada Center
- Jaime Carrejo's piece is related to both of these; he employs broken diagonal lines that have been filled in with vaporous colors.