- "Dialectical monism" is a synthesis of Eastern and Western metaphysical concepts.
- The Dogmatic Dialectic and the Critical Dialectic 1 Dialectical Monism
- 1 Dialectical Monism. Everything we established in The Search for Method follows from our fundamental agreement with historical materialism.
- AND THE CRITICAL DIALECTIC. 15. Dialectical Monism 15.
- What is Vygotskian Cultural—Historical Theory? Introduction One of
- Vygotsky's focus includes a dialectical (not dualistic) vision within Spinozist and Marxist monism.
- Durham E-Theses History and hermeneutics : the philosophy of R.G.
- The Conflict of Interpretations: Monist or Pluralist? § 1. Collingwood's Supposed Historical Relativism.
- Science, Religion, and the Bahá'í Faith
- You may want to take a look at either Dialectical monism or the Baha'i idea of "Manifestation of God" as a possible solution to the enigma of simultaneously affirming both Monism-Dualism.
- Dialectical Monism
- In the parlance of philosophy, dialectical monism (hereafter referred to as "DM") is a neutral monism.
- Thelema=Dialectical Monism | The Book of the Law
- Dec 12, 2010 Because Thelema is a manifestation of dialectical monism akin to Taoism or Hermeticism.
- Yin-Yang Dialectical Monism - Thome Fang Institute
- Yin-Yang Dialectical Monism: An New Attempt to Explore. the Symbiotic Relationship of Man and Nature. through Reformulation of.
Dialectical Monism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dialectical Monism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.