A selection of articles related to diameter commands.
Original articles from our library related to the Diameter Commands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diameter Commands.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Diameter Commands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diameter Commands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- All-IP Core Network Multimedia Domain Cx Interface Based on the
- shall be present and the command shall be routed to the next Diameter node based This section defines Command-Code values for this Diameter application.
- Providing AAA with the Diameter protocol for multi-domain
- A.5. Diameter applications...................................................................................
- MSF Implementation Agreement for the 3GPP2 defined Service Based
- Feb 28, 2009 This interface uses the Diameter protocol and uses the Diameter commands defined in RFC 3588  for connection establishment and management.
- show diameter peer
- April 2011 show diameter peer.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Perly's redux serves up creative Jewish food
- A cup of matzo ball soup ($4) held the largest knaidel (matzo ball) I've laid my eyes on.
Suggested Web Resources
- Diameter (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Command-Name, Abbr. Code. AA-Request, AAR, 265.
- RFC 5719 - Updated IANA Considerations for Diameter Command
- Although defining new Diameter applications does not require IETF consensus, defining new Diameter commands requires IETF consensus per RFC 3588.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.