A selection of articles related to diana tifatina.
Original articles from our library related to the Diana Tifatina. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diana Tifatina.
- Goddess of the Moon, the natural world, a huntress and protectress of animals. A perpetual maiden, she was usually conflated with the Hellenic Artemis....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Diana Tifatina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diana Tifatina books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The auxilia in Roman Britain and the Two Germanies from Augustus
- case of the Emesenes‟ native cult of Elagabal and the god‟s wife, associated with Diana Tifatina, a central Italic goddess.
- Newsletter 5
- in the Temple of Diana Tifatina which is located in the floor of the temple of Diana. Tifatina, now the basilica of Sant' Angelo in Formis (San.
- Relazione escursione 13-03-2011
- 13 feb 2011 Diana Tifatina, uno dei più celebri del mondo romano.
- 4-roman history A
- Diana Tifatina, for its own, establishing a magistracy for maintaining the sanctuary.
Suggested News Resources
- Seminario, l'architettura civile a Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Di notevole interesse l' “Officina del Bronzo” in Vico Torre, che giustifica la fama dell'Antica Capua come capitale dell'Impero per la produzione di vasellame, e il Tempio di Diana Tifatina.
Suggested Web Resources
- A New Reading of the Mosaic Inscription in the Temple of Diana
- skull there.4 In time, the cult of Diana Tifatina was spread by the army to the A. Ferrua, 'II tempio di Diana Tifatina nella chiesa di S.
- Searching for Diana
- Diana had another ancient hilltop grove at Tifata, further south near Capua. This goddess was known as Diana Tifatina.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diana Tifatina Topics
bernaert van orley
turkish army history
big wolf on campus