A selection of articles related to diana tifatina.
Original articles from our library related to the Diana Tifatina. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diana Tifatina.
- Goddess of the Moon, the natural world, a huntress and protectress of animals. A perpetual maiden, she was usually conflated with the Hellenic Artemis....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Apple: Correspondences
- Pyrus spp. Folk Names: Fruit of the Gods, Fruit of the Underworld, Silver Branch, The Silver Bough, Tree of Love Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deities: Venus, Dionysus, Olwen, Apollo, Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, Diana, Zeus, Iduna Powers: Love,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Diana Tifatina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diana Tifatina books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The auxilia in Roman Britain and the Two Germanies from Augustus
- case of the Emesenes‟ native cult of Elagabal and the god‟s wife, associated with Diana Tifatina, a central Italic goddess.
- Newsletter 5
- in the Temple of Diana Tifatina which is located in the floor of the temple of Diana. Tifatina, now the basilica of Sant' Angelo in Formis (San.
- Relazione escursione 13-03-2011
- 13 feb 2011 Diana Tifatina, uno dei più celebri del mondo romano.
- 4-roman history A
- Diana Tifatina, for its own, establishing a magistracy for maintaining the sanctuary.
Suggested News Resources
- Seminario, l'architettura civile a Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Di notevole interesse l' “Officina del Bronzo” in Vico Torre, che giustifica la fama dell'Antica Capua come capitale dell'Impero per la produzione di vasellame, e il Tempio di Diana Tifatina.
Suggested Web Resources
- A New Reading of the Mosaic Inscription in the Temple of Diana
- skull there.4 In time, the cult of Diana Tifatina was spread by the army to the A. Ferrua, 'II tempio di Diana Tifatina nella chiesa di S.
- Searching for Diana
- Diana had another ancient hilltop grove at Tifata, further south near Capua. This goddess was known as Diana Tifatina.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diana Tifatina Topics
Related searcheseaton hall
rabindranath tagore notes
parabola analytic geometry equations