- Due to the efforts of Dr.
- The Satanic Bible
- of 2001 by the real estate company that owned the property. LaVey met and became entranced by Diane Hegarty in 1959; he then left Carole in 1960.
- Notes from the invited seminar 'Reviewing Reviews',
- included the convenor, speakers and discussant listed above and also Diane.
- Goldheim Alice & Stanley Goldstein.
- The Church of Satan
- 152 - Diane Hegarty/Anton LaVey Agreement. 917. 153 - Hegarty First Amended Complaint.
- Beelzebub's Daughter
- Zeena is the daughter of Church of Satan (CoS) founders Anton LaVey and Diane Hegarty, as well as the recipient of its first baptism. By 13, she had been completely indoctrinated by the CoS, received death threats regularly, and was pregnant.
- Diane Hegarty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Children, Zeena LaVey. Diane Hegarty was co-founder with Anton LaVey of the Church of Satan.  Biography.
- Diane LaVey - Biography
- After leaving Anton LaVey in 1984, she resumed use of her birthname, Diane Hegarty, and went on to a career as a handwriting expert.
- The ART of ANTON LaVEY SHOW presented by STANTON LaVEY
- Nov 13, 2009 Presuming that the woman in the film is Diane Hegarty, her contention that she was born in 1976 is off by more than a decade.
- Diane Hegarty | Facebook
- At the end of their relationship Diane Hegarty sued for palimony. She appears in many of the filmed rituals of the Church.
- Diane Hegarty - Watch Diane Hegarty Videos and Clips | VideoSurf
- Watch Diane Hegarty Videos for free online!
Diane Hegarty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diane Hegarty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diane Hegarty Topics
romulus and remus