- Solving the Mystery of the Schools
- In recent years, American public education has been swamped by bad ideas and policies. Our national leaders, most of whom were educated at elite universities and should know better, have turned our most important domestic duty into a quest for higher ...
- Goyal's 'Schools on Trial': Bumpy but challenging argument to rethink education
- Their successes, especially for students with the greatest needs, evaporate on closer examination, he points out, drawing on the superb work of Diane Ravitch.
- Senate committee votes to confirm John King, Obama's nominee for education
- Calling those policies “ineffective and destructive,” dozens of activists and writers — including Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, Diane Ravitch and Jonathan Kozol — wrote a letter urging Congress to reject King's nomination.
- Teach Resilience, Don't Test It
- Diane Ravitch, a historian of education, is the author, most recently, of "Reign of Error: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America's Public Schools." Updated March 4, 2016, 9:39 AM.
- The Corporatization of Education
- Former charter school supporter who was US Assistant Secretary of Education under George H. W. Bush, Diane Ravitch, called Rauner “one of the most important financial backers of charter schools in Chicago.
Diane Ravitch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diane Ravitch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diane Ravitch Topics
Related searcheskarnaugh map history and nomenclature
rich mullins quotes
simon fraser university reputation
music of guatemala modern music