Dianic Feminist Wicca
A selection of articles related to dianic feminist wicca.
Original articles from our library related to the Dianic Feminist Wicca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dianic Feminist Wicca.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Dianic Feminist Wicca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dianic Feminist Wicca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- There's a Sexism Problem in the Modern Witchcraft Community
- In her new book Witches of America, Alex Mar writes about Dianic Wicca, a type of Wiccan tradition that focuses on women, their power and their energy. .... "Men often get overshadowed by the feminists and in some covens are not treated as equals.
- Serious researcher or 'spiritual tourist'? How Alex Mar riled America's pagans
- Pagans are often heard and not seen, you could say, popping up as punchlines or fetish objects in popular culture – think of The Craft or Willow's Wiccan storyline on Buffy the Vampire Slayer – but rarely receiving “serious” treatment as a proper faith.
- We're Not All Witches: An Introduction to Neo-Paganism
- Other traditions of Pagan Witchcraft include Feri Witchcraft, an ecstatic form of Witchcraft founded by Victor Anderson in the 1950s, and Dianic Witchcraft, a feminist form of Witchcraft founded by Zsuzsanna Budapest in the 1970s.
- This Is What It's Really Like To Be A Witch Today
- American lore surrounding the Salem Witch Trials, while generally accepted as unfounded, works to reinforce the idea that practicing witchcraft is, if not worthy of punishment, at least an activity for misfits and outsiders.
- The Rise of the Hipster Witch
- For instance, Mar details the fascinating history of the first feminist coven, a group of Dianic Wiccans called the Susan B. Anthony Coven No. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dianic Feminist Wicca Topics
Related searcheshot air balloon
crow mythology and folklore
italian opera baroque period