A selection of articles related to dianic witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Dianic Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dianic Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Dianic Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dianic Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dianic Reading List
- Temple of Diana. Temple of Diana, Inc. P.
- Curriculum Vitae
- "May You Never Hunger: Religious Foodways in Dianic Witchcraft," Ethnologies, 1998 vol. 20, no. 1-2.
- Encyclopedia of Religion and Nature
- dess. In the United States in particular a multitude of derivations have developed, including Reclaiming, Faery.
- Women's Spirituality Research: Doing Feminism
- Researching Dianic Witchcraft was my first "up close and personal" interface with radical feminism.
- Into the darkness: An ethnographic study of Witchcraft and death
- Dianic tradition of Wicca or Witchcrafi, which interprets death as an integral part of the life cycle.
Suggested News Resources
- Wicca and the Fork in the Road - Patheos
- Dianic Witchcraft is perhaps a better word. In my opinion, you can't just focus on one force (Female over male, light over dark, etc). You need to also believe in it's opposing and complementary force.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dianic Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dianic Wicca, also known as Dianic Witchcraft and Dianic Feminist Witchcraft, is a tradition, or denomination, of the Neopagan religion of Wicca.
- Dianic Witchcraft
- Dianic Witchcraft is a woman oriented form of Witchcraft. It is the only form of Witchcraft that is exclusively female.
- Goddess ~ Dianic Witch ~ Women's Spirituality ~ Z Budapest
- Founder of the Susan B. Anthony coven. Z's books about woman-centered ways of knowing, celebration, and ritual are excerpted here.
- Dianic Web Sites
- Jul 6, 2000 The Witches' Voice offers the latest (updated daily) in news and networking for the Modern Witch, Wiccan and Pagan Community.
- Dianic Witchcraft: The History and the Tradition
- Oct 23, 2007 The history and tradition of dianic witchcraft is both rich and diverse. Read this article to learn the intricacies of dianic witchcraft.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dianic Witchcraft Topics
mark todd equestrian biography
alum potash alum
flags of french regions
david manning biography
10 downing street security