Diary Of A Witch
A selection of articles related to diary of a witch.
Original articles from our library related to the Diary Of A Witch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diary Of A Witch.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Book Review: A Witch's Book of Dreams by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist and Author Karri Ann Allrich has enriched us all with, "A Witches Book of Dreams." For anyone, who has ever feared or questioned a dream, this is the book for you. I have never seen a book with such an extensive "Dream...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Diary Of A Witch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diary Of A Witch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond
- Wethersfield, the setting of The Witch of. Blackbird reading the diary of a real girl who lived in.
- Is There a Witch in Your Family? The Salem Witch Trials
- Earhart, Rose. Dorcas Good The Diary of A Salem Witch. Pendleton Books.
- A Reading and Discussion Guide Salem Witch Judge
- repentance of Samuel Sewall (1652–1730), one of the Salem Witch. Judges.
- Oak and Willow
- Diary of a Witch. Jackdaw and Witch. Complete Art of Witchcraft.
- Himalayan Diary; where have all the witches gone?
- (witches). [This is the draft of an article submitted to a journal in Kathmandu in c. 1997 but never, to my knowledge, published].
Suggested News Resources
- Tonight, Pocono Wiccans party with the dead
- Meade started on her path to Wicca after reading "The Diary of a Witch" by Sybil Leek. It was a book she found at 14 years old.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Diary of a Witch (9780451073198): Sybil Leek: Books
- Amazon.com: Diary of a Witch (9780451073198): Sybil Leek: Books.
- Diary of a Witch by Sybil Leek - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
- Diary of a Witch has 60 ratings and 7 reviews. Madam said: I read this book years ago and what was really funny was reading a couple of the reviews by goodr...
- Book Of Shadows: Diary Of A Witch - Storymania - Title Box
- Book Of Shadows: Diary Of A Witch Things Are Never That Bad by Kelly Talynn This essay is about how wrong I was to cry when I found out I was pregnant.
- The Diary of a Witch
- Jan 3, 2011 The Diary of a Witch: Back to Basics! Merry Meet Everyone! And Happy 2011 to you all!!
- Sybil Leek
- May 3, 2001 In her autobiography Diary of a Witch (New York: Signet, 1969.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.