- An ancient Greek musical instrument, consisting of two single flutes, either similar or different, so joined at the mouthpiece that they could be played together.
- Translation of the event names: • synôris: two-horse chariot race
- (hippos) kelês: horse race*;. • stadion: footrace 600 feet in length;. • diaulos: footrace 1200 feet in length;.
- problem 5.5 x 9long
- distinguishes between the stadion and the diaulos at O. 13.37.
- Legends of Olympia VII. Leonidas of Rhodes, Triast.
- Diaulos, accomplished feats which in our days Diaulos and the armed race. . ed the ceremonial part of the great fes- Diaulos run, a run of semi-endurance.
- An Iriterdiscilirtciry Presentation
- We proceed with the presentation of stadios, diaulos, and the jump with the use of halters. Stadion (Stade Race).
- THE OLYMPIC GAMES OF ANTIQUITY
- (488-480 BC) in the stade and the diaulos (twice the stade) events. In the first Olympiad, he ran for Kroton and his compatriots honoured and glorified him.
- Após aborto, mulheres entram em hospitais como pacientes e saem indiciadas
- Geralmente, são boas mães, as gestações decorreram de relações com parceiros fixos, mas elas temem perder o emprego e enfrentar as dificuldades”, diz o promotor Diaulas Ribeiro, do Ministério Público do Distrito Federal e Territórios.
- Diaulos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Diaulos (running race) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Diaulos.
- Diaulos - Ancient Olympics
- The diaulos is a sprint event that was organized for the first time at Olympia in 724 BC. The athletes ran twice the length of the stadion.
- Diaulos (Giner) by Ma Jesús Udina - YouTube
- Jul 8, 2008 Ma Jesus Udina plays (with two recorder) Diaulos, a piece by Bruno Giner.
Diaulos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diaulos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshermans hermits early history
flint michigan crime
cherokee the modern cherokee nation
sticky toffee pudding