A selection of articles related to dice materials.
Original articles from our library related to the Dice Materials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dice Materials.
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Dice Materials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dice Materials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ryan McGinness wants you to see his '#metadata' in person for a full effect
- Other artists show up in the combine designs. A shoe made partly of chess pieces is a reference to early Andy Warhol drawings; the image of a stabbed hand balancing dice references a Hieronymus Bosch painting. ...
- A Plastic-Eating Bacterium Might Help Deal With Waste One Day
- The pie is too big. But Ideonella sakaiensis, which we here at NPR have decided to call "the polymer chomper," has two enzymes that can slice and dice the plastic polymer into smaller pieces. In other words, the baby gets a pizza cutter.
- School news: Baldwin-Whitehall, Mt. Lebanon, West Jefferson Hills, Bethel Park
- Senior Marie Erickson, a member of the society, helped to coordinate the dictionary drive and worked with Book 'Em, a Pittsburgh-based volunteer nonprofit that sends free educational books and reading materials to prisoners in Pennsylvania.
- Secret Diner was pleased to meet a Newcastle restaurant matching his high
- Of all the places I had expected David Kennedy to resurface, Ladhar Leisure's Pleased To Meet You seemed the least likely. The chef's name has been erased from the doors of his restaurants at the Biscuit Factory, Vallum Farm and River Café on North ...
- Spain's concrete castle: a case of accidental genius?
- David Chipperfield's model for a proposed restoration of Castello Sforzesco, Milan – the white areas were to be made of tonally sympathetic materials. Photograph: David Chipperfield Archictects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.