A selection of articles related to dictionary definitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Dictionary Definitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dictionary Definitions.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Dictionary Definitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dictionary Definitions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PROCESSING DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS WITH PHRASAL
- This paper shows how dictionary word sense definitions can be analysed by processing definitions from the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English.
- SEMANTICALLY SIGNIFICANT PATTERNS IN DICTIONARY
- SEMANTICALLY SIGNIFICANT PATTERNS IN DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS *.
- Extracting Synonyms from Dictionary Definitions by Tong Wang A
- Extracting Synonyms from Dictionary Definitions by. Tong Wang.
- Dictionary of Deficiency Definitions DCD Version 2.3 For Real Estate
- Dictionary of Deficiency Definitions. DCD Version 2.3.
- Automatic Discovery of Fuzzy Synsets from Dictionary Definitions
- from Dictionary Definitions. Hugo Gonçalo Oliveira and Paulo Gomes. CISUC, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the Razer Blade Won't Save PC Gaming
- These are dictionary definitions for 'dead'; it can mean a lot of things, and PC gaming certainly isn't any of them. So said Razer, in their latest advertising campaign - PC Gaming is not dead, they claimed; it was all marketing, of course.
- The State of The Artist # 3 – The Muse
- I'm sure there are dictionary definitions of the word Muse. I or you can look it up. Maybe I will when this cycle has passed through me.
- We Weren't the Ones We Were Waiting For: Have Hipsters Abandoned Obama?
- David Freedlander's sketchbook-esque feature has it all: Urban dictionary definitions, weird art projects, hypothetical organic kale farmers, ironic exclamation marks.
- Quarrel Deluxe – review
- Once you've got to grips with everything, you have a beautifully presented, enormously deep strategy word game, that's lovingly filled with compelling subsidiary features (like dictionary definitions of all the words you create).
Suggested Web Resources
- Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at
- Dictionary.com - the largest and most trusted free online dictionary. Quickly find accurate definitions and audio pronunciations of words.
- Definition | Define Definition at Dictionary.com
- What is hdmi input definition? What is high definition?
- Online Dictionary: definitions by WordNet, Webster's, etc.
- Cross-referenced definitions, spelling correction, and searches from WordNet and Webster's.
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
- Online Dictionary - Multiple dictionaries including: English dictionary, medical dictionary, Definition: (verb) Move with or as if with a regular alternating motion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dictionary Definitions Topics
Related searchesbmx legendary bmx racers
hewlett-packard company history
birmingham small arms company history
momus artist quotes
fanning friction factor
mansun andie rathbone