- Life-saving drugs to cost less from April onwards
- A common pediatric medication, a combination of dicyclomine, paracetamol and domperidone is among those banned now. Doctors and pharmaceutical dealers responded positively to the move. Dr Jayaprakash, child psychologist and additional pediatric ...
- Health ministry prohibits 344 FDC drugs
- The list includes aceclofenac +paracetamol +rabeprazole, nimesulide + diclofenac, nimesulide + cetirizine + caffeine, nimesulide + tizanidine, paracetamol + cetirizine + caffeine, diclofenac + tramadol + chlorzoxazone, dicyclomine + paracetamol + ...
- 6 Fantastic Health Benefits Of Fennel
- Sweet aromatic fennel is a flavorful herb that gives your meals a delicious taste. It's also full of health benefits and natural medicinal uses.
- Palghar: 247 children taken ill after consuming mid-day meal
- Ten private practitioners were also requested to attend to the children. “Initially, every child required IV fluid and some needed injection of dicyclomine for abdominal pain. We needed healthcare providers to check each kid,” said Dhodi.
- Gut Feelings: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Prescription agents for treating IBS-C include antispasmodic agents, tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and prosecretory agents.
Dicyclomine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dicyclomine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.