- Starting HIV therapy associated with improvements in liver function
- Over three-quarters of patients (79%) started antiretroviral treatment before 2001 and 87% received therapy with toxic NRTIs such as didanosine and stavudine.
- European Medicines Agency Validates Gilead's Marketing Application for
- Co-administration with didanosine is not recommended as it may result in a 40-60% increase in systemic exposure to didanosine which may increase the risk of didanosine-related adverse events. Co-administration with 400 mg daily didanosine has been ...
- Perinatal HIV-exposure associated with language impairments in preschool children
- However, increased risk for impaired speech was determined at age 3 years with tenofovir (P = .04), and increased risks for vocabulary and language were observed at age 5 years with didanosine (P = .02) and zidovudine (P = .
- Stavudine, didanosine and AZT pose diabetes risk in D:A:D study
- A new analysis of D:A:D presented at the Eighth International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection in Glasgow last week looked at the risks associated with developing new-onset diabetes.
Didanosine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Didanosine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.