A selection of articles related to didgeridoo.
Original articles from our library related to the Didgeridoo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Didgeridoo.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Didgeridoo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Didgeridoo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mackay musician plans to put a modern twist on the didgeridoo
- The 18-year-old Mackay-based musician specialises in playing a variety of instruments, including guitar, stomp box and the didgeridoo. His enthusiasm for the didgeridoo arose after he witnessed his uncle playing the culturally significant instrument.
- Didgeridoo player Shelton Murray from Arnhem Land heading to US with
- Shelton Murray, from Central Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory, has been playing the didgeridoo since he was five years old. Now 22, the musician will be travelling to the United States with the Australian Chamber Orchestra for the first time.
- Have you heard the one about the commissioner, the cave and the didgeridoo?
- The arrival of the didgeridoo, addressed to Katainen, puzzled the Protocol Service, who emailed his staff to ask what was “the exact function” of the person who sent it. “I have no idea!” came the reply.
- South African Musician Offers Global Fusion With African Heart
- Courtney Gibson blends Western instruments, like electric guitar, with traditional African instruments, like the djembe drum, and other indigenous instruments, like the Australian aboriginal didgeridoo, to create exceptional sounds.
- MSO Chinese New Year concert review: A tribute to Hunan province, along with
- As a companion piece, Sam Wu's Sea Silk Road: Sound of South also essayed a fusion, taking its impetus from Tang Dynasty court music and superimposing the didgeridoo of Shane Charles as a narrator's voice. The piece moved from impressionistic ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of chemistry topics
joey yung biography
mind transfer nanotechnology
the dean of pentacles
kip thorne biography