A selection of articles related to die.
Original articles from our library related to the Die. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Die.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Die is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Die books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Annotated Legal Cases Involving Right-to-Die in the USA
- The legal history in the USA of how judges made new law for patients (or their surrogates) who wanted to disconnect artificial life support.
- Until They Die A Natural Death:
- CHILDREN'S LAW CENTER. OF MASSACHUSETTS. Youth Sentenced to Life Without Parole in Massachusetts.
- Where did Jesus die?
- did die an “accursed” death, but assert that this was in order to save mankind. St.
- “Live Free or Die!”
- Hampshire's great hero of the Revolutionary War: “Live free or die!” When or die!
Suggested News Resources
- Atlantic City Evacuation Tasks Jersey Leadership
- Mr. Christie described a story he had been told of a 92-year-old woman refusing to leave who said, "If I die, so be it." "It's very difficult to respond to that," he said.
- Two more die in Syria as Arab League meets
- Syrian government forces killed two more protesters on Saturday, as the Arab League announced a peace initiative and close ally Iran said his government should recognise "legitimate" popular demands.
- Polar bear attack survivor: 'I thought I was going to die'
- Photograph: Keith Waldegrave A teenager left with horrific facial injuries after being mauled by a polar bear on a school expedition to the Arctic has told how he believed he was going to die during the attack.
- U.N. Nigeria office attacked; 18 die | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-08-28
- The car bombing was one of the deadliest assaults on the global body in a decade.
- Three soldiers die in southeast Turkey convoy blast
- DIYARBAKIR, Turkey (Reuters) - Three soldiers were killed and three wounded when a bomb exploded as their military convoy drove through Turkey's southeastern Hakkari province, Turkish security sources said Sunday.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?
- Jul 3, 2008 Death Clock: The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away...
- Die - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Die. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation transport