- Escape the Diefenbunker
- The Diefenbunker Museum has teamed up with Escape Manor, an Ottawa company that specializes in the new entertainment phenomenon of escape rooms - specially-designed theme rooms that challenge players to find and follow a series of clues and ...
- Cold war Diefenbunker joins 'escape room' craze
- Most escape rooms are on a much smaller scale than what's planned for the Diefenbunker. Starting this week, from Thursdays to Sundays when the museum closes at 4 p.m.
- Five things to do in Ottawa over March break
- Make a viking helmet at the Canadian Museum of History's Viking Adventure week, cook with bugs at the Canadian Museum of Nature, go undercover at the Diefenbunker's spy camp or take a “tinkering” workshop at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.
- Diefenbunker Museum escape room promises interactive Cold War history lesson
- Imagine this: You're on the final tour of the day at the Diefenbunker Museum when you and a group of friends duck into a room to hide because you want to spend the night.
- 15 things to do: Mogul competition back where it started (and more)
- BREAKING event news: Escape the Diefenbunker is releasing more tickets this morning to their sold out challenge that puts participants in the role to “save Canada from an imminent attack” from inside the confines of the Cold War era bunker museum.
Diefenbunkers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diefenbunkers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.