- dief·fen·bach·i·a (d f n-bä k - , -b k - ). n.
- Dieffenbachia maculata 'Rudolf Roehrs'1
- of Florida, Gainesville, 32611. Figure 1. Spotted Dumbcane.
- PLANT DISEASE
- Figure 1. Xanthomonas leaf spot or blight of dieffenbachia. BACTERIAL DISEASES OF ANTHURIUM, DIEFFENBACHIA,.
- Idioblasts in Dieffenbachia: Effect of SDS on Raphide Ejection
- Describe the appearance of idioblasts and raphides of Dieffenbachia. 4. Describe Explain why Dieffenbachia is called commonly called dumb cane.
- A plant a Hagerstown couple was given at their wedding is still thriving 43
- Their children have been photographed over the years with the variegated plant, which they believe might be a dieffenbachia, based on an Internet search to identify it.
- Dieffenbachia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dieffenbachia 1] is a genus of tropical plants in the Family Araceae noted for their patterned leaves.
- Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane) Plant Care - Houseplant Care Tips
- Aug 24, 2006 Stay up to date with Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane) Plant Care guidelines and advice.
- Questions On Dieffenbachia
- Q: I have a dieffenbachia in my house. After this winter, the plant started to spread .
- Dieffenbachia poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Dieffenbachia is a type of house plant with large, colorful leaves. Poisoning can occur if you eat the leaves of this plant.
- Most cultivars are derived from Dieffenbachia seguina. A well-grown dieffenbachia may reach 5 ft.
Dieffenbachia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dieffenbachia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfamily therapy founders
isabel rosario cooper
mestre joo pequeno lineage
albania toponym arbanon