- Intoxicatie van een zuigeling door een Dieffenbachia
- Een 7 maanden oude zuigeling werd door de huisarts ingestuurd naar de Spoedeisende Hulp wegens vermoeden van een 'apparent life-threatening event' (ALTE). Anamnestisch was sprake van plotseling ontstane wisselende rusteloosheid en ...
- Serene Retreat
- White is just right, especially when delivered in a field of green. This beautiful gift is a garden of delights. Perfectly at home inside a home or office, it's a great gift for all reasons and seasons.
- Use houseplants to complement your home decor
- There are many more: pothos; jade plant, aloe, spider plants; dieffenbachia; rubber tree; Chinese evergreen; snake plant; Philodendron; Peace Lily; ZZ plant.
- Japanese garden in Minneapolis is steeped in perfection
- Today, the backyard is lush with shade plants, and a space is set aside for a future pond. “I close my eyes and I think I'm in Guatemala,” Reynosa said.
- Column: What you should know about dieffenbachia plants
- The Dieffenbachia plant does well indoors, thriving with room temperatures averaging 65-75 degrees. The dumbcane does not like temperatures to drop below 60 degrees.
Dieffenbachia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dieffenbachia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about cash register
barotac nuevo iloilo history
animal testing japan
law of conservation of mass and energy