- Researchers develop new lens for terahertz radiation
- Since a metallic architecture mimics a plastic (a dielectric), this material technology is called "artificial dielectrics." "As much as anything else, this paper proves that the technology is feasible," Mittleman said.
- Ferro Adds 3% After Long-time Shareholder Presses for Board to Pursue
- The companyÂ's products include frits, porcelain and other glass enamels, glazes, stains, decorating colors, pigments, inks, polishing materials, specialty dielectrics, electronic glasses, and other specialty coatings.
- High-K precursors for ICs to reach ~$400M by 2020
- Chemical precursors (inorganic and organic) used to form high dielectric constant (High-K) materials, metals and metal nitrides needed in advanced ICs are forecasted to reach $400M USD in global sales by 2020, as highlighted in TECHCET's 2016 Critical ...
Dielectrics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dielectrics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.