A selection of articles related to dietary fiber.
Original articles from our library related to the Dietary Fiber. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dietary Fiber.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Dietary Fiber is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dietary Fiber books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trends in Dietary Fiber in the U.S. Food Supply; Sales of Grain
- THERE ARE EVIDENT TRENDS in the availability of dietary fiber in the U.S.
- Dietary Fiber - Colorado State University Extension
- Colorado State University. Extension. 12/98.
- 0206 Metamucil fact sheet
- What is dietary fiber? Dietary fiber is a broad term that describes the part of plant foods that your body cannot digest.
- Eat More Dietary Fiber
- Women should aim for 25 grams of dietary fiber daily. ✓ Men should aim for 38 grams of dietary fiber daily.
Suggested News Resources
- JEFF TIEDEMAN: Veggie delights
- For example: n Eggplant is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol and high in dietary fiber, folate, potassium, manganese, vitamins C, K and B-6, thiamin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus and copper.
- High dietary fiber intake may help prevent breast cancer
- The study released in the Sept 2011 issue of American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found those who ate highest amounts of dietary fiber were overall 11 percent less likely to develop breast cancer.
- In Singapore, Dr. Who is not a significant source of dietary fiber
- While visiting Singapore, Marvel Comics talent scout CB Cebulski discovered Dr. Who bottled water, an oxygenated beverage that has absolutely nothing to do with the television show.
- ANCIENT JEWISH MEDICINE: SAVORY SEEDS THAT STRENGTHEN
- Coriander seeds contain an unusual array of phytonutrients and are a very good source of dietary fiber, iron, magnesium and manganese. Dill seed is a very good source of calcium, manganese and iron.
- End of summer switch — turkey sausage on the barbecue
- Nutrition information per serving: 94 calories, 5 grams fat (1 gram saturated), 0 cholesterol, 1 gram protein, 9 grams carbohydrates, 2 mgrams dietary fiber, 213 milligrams sodium.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet - MayoClinic.com
- A high-fiber diet offers many health benefits. Here's how to increase your fiber intake.
- Dietary Fiber
- Proven benefits of a high-fiber diet include the prevention and treatment of constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticulosis.
- Fiber Content Chart
- Has list of foods high in fiber with calorie chart of grains high in bulk.
- Dietary Fiber: MedlinePlus
- Fiber is a substance in plants. Dietary fiber is the kind you eat. It is in fruits, vegetables and grains.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.