- Lannett Receives FDA Approval for Diethylpropion HCl Extended Release Tablets
- PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: LCI) today announced that it has received approval from the U.S.
- A safe, effective diet pill - the elusive holy grail
- The appetite suppressants phentermine and diethylpropion date back to the 1960s and are privately prescribed by doctors working in slimming clinics.
- Adipex-P (Phentermine) To Treat Obesity
- Until 1996, Adipex or Adipex-P was one of the two only drugs approved by the FDA for weight loss, the other one being Tenuate (diethylpropion). There are currently other drug therapies available in the U.S.
- Diet Doc Launches Safe and Effective, Prescription Appetite Suppressant, DietPro
- DietPro contains prescription levels of Diethylpropion that help patients curb their appetite and reduce snacking without leaving them feeling hungry or craving unhealthy snacks.
- Obesity: current and emerging drug treatments
- Diethylpropion and phentermine are sympathomimetic amines, which reduce appetite by eliciting noradrenaline release. This has been shown to result in a placebo-subtracted weight loss of 7–8kg at 36 weeks. The potential for addiction or abuse is low, ...
Diethylpropion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diethylpropion books and related discussion.