A selection of articles related to differ.
Original articles from our library related to the Differ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Differ.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Differ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Differ books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Yoga is for old people': The Great Khali begs to differ on yoga's health benefits
- But the Great Khali, Former WWE star and India's best known wrestler, begs to differ. In an interview with Aaj Tak, Khali was quoted as saying that yoga is for old people.
- John Andersen: Views differ on definition of justice
- LAKE HALLIE — “You took the common contribution and converted it to your own personal pleasure. Justice will largely be restored through punishment ... the proverbial pound of flesh.
- Shumlin, Pearce differ on divestment
- MONTPELIER. - Gov. Peter Shumlin and state Treasurer Beth Pearce clashed Thursday over a call by the governor and some lawmakers for the state to divest its pension fund of stocks in coal companies and Exxon-Mobil as a way to encourage the fight ...
- Missouri GOP gubernatorial hopefuls differ little on policy, but sparks still
- Policy disagreements were few and far between Thursday night as the four candidates seeking the Republican nomination for Missouri governor faced off in the first real debate of the campaign season. But that doesn't mean there weren't fireworks, as the ...
- Inflamed, noninflamed mucosal microbiota differ between patients with Crohn's
- However, researchers did observe significant differences in the inflamed and noninflamed mucosa of patients with Crohn's disease vs. ulcerative colitis. “This study shows important differences in the bacterial profiles of the mucosal microbiota between ...
Related searcheslongship construction
inuit language vocabulary
tricycle pedal tricycles
socialist party of america history
christine gregoire biography
demographics of italy religion
rubisco genetic engineering