- digambara · digametic · digamist · digamma · MORE. Did you know: You look for a Web page and it says "Error 404 Not Found." What do the numbers mean?
- Yogi Digambara
- Yogi Digambara. (the naked hermit). I shun yet cannot hate mankind,.
- Jain Vocabulary
- The monks and nuns wear white. Svetambara. One of the two sects of Jainism.
- Dhoop Aarti 1. Arati Saibaba Arati Sai Baba. Saukhyadatara Jiva
- Aarti… Kaliyuga Avatara, Saguna Brahma sachara. Avatirna zalase Svami Datta Digambara, Datta. Digambara.
- Svetambara (ascetics with white robes) and Digambara (sky clad monks).
- A spiritual tour de force
- Very soon his colleagues reconciled to his new identity, a Vedanta-spewing Digambara Swami who was at home selling designer shirts.
- The name Digambara means literally 'clothed in the quarters of the sky' and they are called 'atmosphere-clad' or 'sky-clad.
- The Digambara and Svetambara sects
- Digambaras stress the practice of nudity as an absolute pre-requisite to the mendicant's path and to the attainment of salvation.
- Digambara (Jainist sect) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Digambara (Jainist sect), one of the two principal sects of the Indian religion Jainism, whose male ascetics shun all property and wear no clothes.
Digambara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digambara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespistonless rotary engine advantages
list of legends and myths
kuru disease symptoms of kuru
shadow the hedgehog archie comic