A selection of articles related to digestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Digestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Digestion.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Digestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digestion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's how dhana dal can aid digestion, help you sleep and boost immunity!
- Dhana dal can be excellent if you want to set your digestion on track. According to a study published in the Indian Journal of Pharmacology, some of the compounds found in coriander seeds like linalool and borneol aid in digestion and regulate bowel ...
- $11m USDA Loan Guarantee for 4 Day Organic Waste Digestion Tech
- $11m USDA Loan Guarantee for 4 Day Organic Waste Digestion Tech. Novus Energy, has secured an $11 million federal loan guarantee from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to help it build a new biorefinery plant. By Ben Messenger.
- The Meal-Time Trick to Improve Your Digestion
- These medications may have long-term consequences on your digestive system, especially when used frequently. I don't advocate any of these types of “solutions”; they have negative side effects and can confuse and muddy our ability to understand what's ...
- Bizarre App of the Week: Super Digestion Moose
- In our most recent Bizarre App of the Week column, we had fun finding an invisible cow. This week, we will introduce you to some enjoyment by feeding a moose. Well, at least we hope you feed it, because if the moose turns into dust, it's on you.
- UK Anaerobic Digestion Boss: Don't Bin Food Waste Collections
- Local authorities have been urged not to scrap separate kerb side food waste collection in a bid to cut, but instead focus on driving up capture rates to save money, by the chief executive of anaerobic digestion biogas developer, Tamar Energy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.