A selection of articles related to digestive secretions.
Original articles from our library related to the Digestive Secretions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Digestive Secretions.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Digestive Secretions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digestive Secretions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pennsylvania Teacher Fights Cystic Fibrosis With Running
- Cystic fibrosis is a progressive and life-threatening genetic disease that affects the cells that produce mucus, sweat, and digestive juices.
- Toy drive to be held in honor of Morgan Enderle
- The disorder affects the cells that produce mucus, sweat and digestive juices. These secretions are normally thin, but people affected by cystic fibrosis have a defective gene that causes the fluids to become thick and sticky.
- A Nitpicker's Guide to Venomous and Poisonous Creatures
- Further down the digestive tract, still more mollusk magic enables the slug to sequester any stingers that haven't yet fired and then load them into rows of Funkadelic dreadlocks on the creature's back.
- Health Matters: Basic causes of diseases
- Destructive emotions such as fear, anxiety, hate, self-pity, and resentment can affect the body by upsetting digestion, blood flow, hormone balance, and the general biochemistry of the entire body.
- Pet subjects: Why does my cat like bleach?
- Bleach can be a harsh irritant, affecting the eyes, digestive and respiratory systems, but it isn't otherwise toxic. Once the bleached ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Digestive Secretions Topics
Related searchesbuddhist music
israel shahak biography
shark sharks in popular culture
one piece minor characters yokozuna