A selection of articles related to digestive secretions.
Original articles from our library related to the Digestive Secretions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Digestive Secretions.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Digestive Secretions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digestive Secretions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Analysis of the effects of food and of digestive secretions on the
- These results are discussed in terms of the role of food and of digestive secretions in the control of mucosal morphology and epithelial replacement.
- Digestive secretions in camels
- SUMMARY - The digestive secretions of both old world and new world Little is known of t?
- FATE OF THIAMINE IN THE DIGESTIVE SECRETIONS* When an
- in Digestive Secretions to destruction of the vitamin in the bladder prior to excretion because of the alkalinity of the urine (5).
Suggested News Resources
- Unique IBS gut flora 'signature' identified; may lead to better diagnostics
- [Note: other studies have associated an elevated proportion of Firmicutes with the elderly GI tract, which in turn is typically linked to reduced digestive secretions, slower gut transit time, reduced energy production and weight gain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Digestive Secretions
- regulatory secretions: our digestive systems are not always in high gear...
- Digestion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Action of the major digestive hormones. There are at least Secretion of gastrin is stimulated by food arriving in stomach.
- Flashcards about Digestive Secretions!
- Dec 13, 2007 Flashcards to help memorize facts about Secretions of the Digestion systems.
- human digestive system :: Secretions -- Britannica Online
- human digestive system, Secretions, Britannica Online Encyclopedia, There are many sources of digestive secretions into the small intestine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.