A selection of articles related to digges amendment.
Original articles from our library related to the Digges Amendment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Digges Amendment.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Digges Amendment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digges Amendment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jerry Gustin, et al. v. Hoffman, et al. 08-CV-00057-Order
- ("Digges") and Katherine Kerr ("Kerr") alleging fraudulent transfer and violations of the. Securities Fourteenth Amendment's due process requirements.
- Circuit* Court for Charles County Resident** Judges 1790 Michael
- W. Mitchell Digges 1923-1934. Walter J.
- Summary Report of Rollover Crashes
- Prepared by: Dr. Kennerly H. Digges.
Suggested Web Resources
- Governor Crothers, Meet Dan Rodricks - TheTentacle.com
- Apr 12, 2006 Even Dr.