- Nature Notes: Halt! Who Goes There?
- Dogs, foxes, cats, and other mammals that have forefeet that are identical to hind feet in size and shape have digitigrade stances and gaits, meaning that their heels are raised and never touch the ground while standing or running.
- The Rabbit-Hole Rabbit Hole
- How did a term that started its figurative life as a conduit to a fantastical land evolve into a metaphor for extreme distraction? Credit Illustration by Min Heo.
- 9 Interesting Facts About Your Cat's Paws
- Cats are Digitigrade. They navigate through their world on tippy toes. It's about survival and a good meal.
- Activist documentary seeks broader ban on declawing cats (Poll)
- The practice of declawing cats might not be as simple as some pet owners may think. That's the message Dr. Jennifer Conrad, a California veterinarian is trying to spread in her documentary against declawing, “The Paw Project.
- Bionic Animal Legs Are Built For Theater and/or Enchanted Woodlands
- Human legs are just so bourgeois. You'll never catch me wearing the last millennium's leg fashions again. These "digitigrade leg extensions" are the work of Seattle-based sculptor Kim Graham.
Digitigrades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Digitigrades books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgreek numerals
colombian peso history
mess dress royal navy
list of neopets blumaroo
rangers fc famous rangers fans