Dignaga External References
A selection of articles related to dignaga external references.
Original articles from our library related to the Dignaga External References. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dignaga External References.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Dignaga External References is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dignaga External References books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I. Introduction I-1. In the first chapter of his magnum opus, the
- in following I shall argue: (1) Dignāga regards the sāmānya, no mat- ter how it is ..
- Tā ra nā tha's Gzhan stong Snying po reads,
- that is thought to exist externally as an image that transfers features different from while the objective factor that appears to exist as an external reference, and .
- The theory of meaning in buddhist logicians: The historical and
- been used at least as early as the Katthavatthu 6, and Dignaga's teacher . matter of the external referent, its form as identifying it, and its universal by which it is .
- Fundamentals of Physics and Nuclear Physics
- Annual Reviews in Fluid. Mechanics1: 1–28. doi: 10.
- Bulletin of Tibetology
- ra idealistic philosophy and to prove the reality of the external universe from the Dignaga again in his Alambanapariksa conﬁrmed Vasubhandhu's opinion on the ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Dignaga (Buddhist logician) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- LINKS. External Web Sites. The topic Dignāga is discussed at the following external Web sites.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.