- dihydrotestoste... dihydrotheelin · dihydroxy · MORE. Did you know: You may expect "Ouija" in Oujia board to have some magical origin.
- Metabolism of dihydrotachysterol and 5, 6-trans-cholecalciferol in
- Biochem. J. (1974) 142, 37-46.
- Dihydrotachysterol and Vitamin D
- Dihydrotachysterol and Vitamin D. Resistance in Renal Failure. Satyar Sagar,MB, BS; Roberto L.
- EFFECT OF A.T.10 (DIHYDROTACHYSTEROL) ON RICKETS IN
- EFFECT. OF A.T.
- dihydrotachysterol medical facts from Drugs.com
- Jul 25, 2006 Physician reviewed dihydrotachysterol patient information - includes dihydrotachysterol description, dosage and directions.
- DrugBank: Dihydrotachysterol (DB01070)
- Jun 13, 2005 Pharmacodynamics, Dihydrotachysterol is hydroxylated in the liver to Dihydrotachysterol also increases renal phosphate excretion.
Dihydrotachysterol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dihydrotachysterol books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
flag of india proper flag protocol
christianity by country