- dihydrotestoste... dihydrotheelin · dihydroxy · MORE. Did you know: You may expect "Ouija" in Oujia board to have some magical origin.
- Metabolism of dihydrotachysterol and 5, 6-trans-cholecalciferol in
- Biochem. J. (1974) 142, 37-46.
- Dihydrotachysterol and Vitamin D
- Dihydrotachysterol and Vitamin D. Resistance in Renal Failure. Satyar Sagar,MB, BS; Roberto L.
- EFFECT OF A.T.10 (DIHYDROTACHYSTEROL) ON RICKETS IN
- EFFECT. OF A.T.
- Understanding Vitamin D
- Vitamin D (calcitriol) is structurally classified as a hormone, with several active metabolites or analogues.
- 早在上世纪三十年代刘士豪教授所主持的关于钙磷代谢的研究，发表了十几篇颇具国际影响力的论文，其中1942年在著名国际期刊《science》杂志上发表的“Treatment of Renal Osteodystrophy with Dihydrotachysterol (A.
- dihydrotachysterol medical facts from Drugs.com
- Jul 25, 2006 Physician reviewed dihydrotachysterol patient information - includes dihydrotachysterol description, dosage and directions.
- DrugBank: Dihydrotachysterol (DB01070)
- Jun 13, 2005 Pharmacodynamics, Dihydrotachysterol is hydroxylated in the liver to Dihydrotachysterol also increases renal phosphate excretion.
Dihydrotachysterol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dihydrotachysterol books and related discussion.