- di·ke·to·pi·per·a·zine definition.
- Synthesis of the diketopiperazine dipodazine
- The diketopiperazine derivative dipodazine (1), isolated from Penicillium diketopiperazine with subsequent introduction of the unsaturated side chain.
- Itaconic acid derivatives and diketopiperazine from the marine
- Itaconic acid derivatives and diketopiperazine from the marine-derived fungus. Aspergillus aculeatus CRI322-03. Bassey S.
- Chiral recognition in selfcomplexes of diketopiperazine derivatives
- The X-ray crystal structure of the diketopiperazine itself (1a) was determined by Robert B. Corey, Pauling's co-worker, in.
- Identification of the Diketopiperazine of Histidylproline in Human
- identification of Compound 9 as the diketopiperazine of histidyl- proline,.
- and Six-Membered Ring Opening of Pyroglutamic Diketopiperazine
- A variety of ring-opening reactions of pyroglutamic diketopiperazine at both the five- at the diketopiperazine carbonyls giving pyroglutamides in excellent yield.
- Ampio Announces the Presentation of a Publication on Ampion(TM), its Drug
- undergoing surgical removal of orthopedic devices in which all the extracted biofilms were found to contain various levels of the low molecular weight diketopiperazine- Ampion(TM) (composed of the cyclic dipeptide of aspartate and alanine).
- Diketopiperazine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A diketopiperazine was the first peptide to have its complete three-dimensional structure described, in work undertaken at Caltech by Robert Corey in the 1930s.
- Useful Chemistry: diketopiperazine synthesis found
- Dec 4, 2005 diketopiperazine synthesis found.
- Diketopiperazine: Definition from Answers.com
- diketopiperazine ( dī¦kēdōpi′perə′zēn ) ( organic chemistry ) C 4 H 6 N 2 O 2 A compound formed by dehydration of two molecules of glycine.
- NutraSweet (Aspartame): Side Effects
- Phenylalanine; Aspartic Acid; Methanol. There is also concern over aspartame forming diketopiperazine in liquids when stored for a long time.
Diketopiperazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diketopiperazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.