- Jain Bal Diksha case: Fourth warrant issued against monk
- The monk is one of five persons against whom a complaint was lodged for publishing a forged government notification suggesting that the Centre supports Bal Diksha, the practice of renunciation of the world at a very early age amongst the Jains.
- Confessions of a yoga girl
- Meet Diksha Lalwani, a yoga teacher who, at 22, felt frustrated, anxious, trapped, unfulfilled, smothered by society's expectations and didn't have a clue as to what she wanted in life.
- Shreemati HS lift President Cup
- Brief score: Mother of Mercy HS, 98 for 3 in 20 overs (Diksha Amonkar 24, Divya Naik 40 not out. Tanya Vagonkar 2-22, Avisha Kalangutkar 1-9) lost to Shreemati HS, 99 for 8 in 19.2 overs (Avisha Kalangutkar 44, Saishree Kamat 16.
- Civic body fires official, 5 years after court order
- Diksha Dhande was arrested for accepting a bribe in 2005.
- More young Jains giving up the good life for diksha
- Only once Maharaj Saheb was convinced of their dedication and resolve, did he give them permission to take diksha. "My life was full of materialistic things — going for movies, shopping and meeting friends.
Diksha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diksha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesandhra pradesh geography
laguna province tourist attractions
list of forts quebec